About Our CBD Isolates

About Our CBD Isolates

Our pure CBD and cannabinoid isolates are 3rd party lab tested and verified 100% Free of THC, truly setting  Hustle Butter CBD Balm apart from other CBD creams. They are registered Industrial Hemp-derived pure cannabinoid isolates and test at a minimum of 99%+ purity.

  • Completely Odorless
  • 100% THC Free
  • Non-GMO
  • Pesticide Free
  • Naturally White
  • All Natural
  • Contains No Residual Solvents
  • Contains No Heavy Metals
  • COAs Available on Request

Our cannabinoid isolates are the purest and most stable in the world. We use an exclusive, proprietary manufacturing process. Due to the high percentage of CBD found naturally in our plants, the pure CBD crystals break down at a much higher temperature than other CBD isolates from suppliers using low quality overseas industrial hemp with genetics based on fiber production. These features make our pure 99%+ CBD perfect for cooking, baking and various formulations requiring heat.

What Makes A truly superior CBD isolate crystal?

  • Compared to true industrial hemp that produces less than a fraction of a percent of CBD, on average, our registered industrial hemp naturally produces over 18% Cannabidiol.
  • We only need to remove 20-30% of the plant material to produce our CBD crystals.
  • Our competitors鈥 who start at 2-10% CBD鈥 have to remove 90-98% of plant material over and over again, which dramatically weakens the CBD molecule.
  • Our CBD isolate molecules are not damaged by any chemicals or harsh solvents.
  • Our starting material is high CBD hemp plant and utilize a gentle refining process.
  • This results in a CBD isolate with a much longer shelf life that  is molecularly stronger and less susceptible to light and heat degradation.

CBD Isolate Uses

  • Beverages
  • Cosmetics
  • Dietary Supplements
  • Edibles
  • Medical Devices
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Topicals

Available Cannabinoid & Terpene Isolates

  • Cannabidiol (CBD)
  • Cannabichromene (CBC)
  • Cannabigerol (CBG)
  • Cannabidivarin (CBDV)
  • Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
  • Cannabinol (CBN)
  • Alpha Bisabolol
  • Alpha Phellandrene
  • Alpha Pinene
  • Beta Caryophyllene
  • Beta Pinene
  • Cadinene
  • Camphene
  • Camphor
  • Citral
  • Citronellol
  • Delta 3 Carene
  • Eucalyptol
  • Eugenol
  • Gamma Terpinene
  • Geraniol
  • Humulene
  • Limonene
  • Linalool
  • Nerol
  • Nerolidol
  • Ocimene
  • Para-Cymene
  • Phytol
  • Pulegone
  • Terpineol
  • Terpinolene
  • Valencene

Compared to true industrial hemp that produces less than a fraction of a percent of CBD, on average, our registered industrial hemp naturally produces over 18% Cannabidiol.


Our phytocannabinoid rich (PCR) industrial hemp derived Pure CBD isolate is 100% legal US organic hemp and tests at 99.9% purity. All Pure CBD powders, crystals, and isolates are 3rd party lab tested.

  • Contains No Residual Solvents
  • Contains No Heavy Metals
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Pure White
  • Nothing Synthetic
  • Non-GMO
  • Manufactured in a GMP Facility
  • 100% Odorless
  • Contains No Pesticides

This CBD isolate is the very best crystallized CBD found world-wide due to our proprietary manufacturing process, as well as the high percentage of CBD naturally present in our plants. The result is our pure, organic CBD crystals breakdown at a much higher temperature than CBD isolates from other manufacturers using CBD from plants grown for fiber.

Our pure 99.9% CBD is perfectly suited for baking and cooking, and other formulations requiring high heat. We maintain the highest standards of quality control and testing methods to ensure that our products are free from any toxins, heavy metals, pesticides and other residual solvents.


Pure CBD Crystalline Isolate

Our Pure CBD Isolate is never synthetic and never fortified. It is a crystallized powder with CBD concentrations of over 99%. We start with naturally high CBD oil at 70% CBD which is gently refined to remove the remaining 30% of plant material, ultimately down to a single molecule of pure CBD crystalline isolate. When it finally reaches its crystallized form, the CBD crystals are crushed into a pure CBD powder. This allows for even distribution within product formulations.

Pure organic CBD and authentic CBD isolate is not water soluble. It is oil-soluble is free of any taste or flavor typically found in hemp oil. It is entirely suited for cosmetics, edibles, liquid formulations and vape. Essentially, any formulation that needs inclusion of just CBD, without other cannabinoids and terpenes.