CBD Cream for Arthritis
According to the Arthritis Foundation, approximately 54 million adults and 300,000 children in the U.S. alone are struggling with arthritis or another rheumatic disease, causing feelings of joint pain and discomfort – and this is only the number of diagnosed cases. For all we know, there could be up to over 91 million struggling with this pain. Recently, more people dealing with this pain are turning to a more natural relief treatment: cannabidiol, more commonly known as, CBD. It’s a new treatment for temporary pain relief, but the benefits are already speaking for themselves:
- It Works!
- Multiple studies have concluded that CBD reduces joint pain and inflammation and improved sleep conditions
- 3 out of 4 people who have reported to try CBD for temporary joint pain relief, say there’s a significant difference in their joint pain after using CBD
- It doesn’t just mask the pain, it stops the pain completely for a period of time, as opposed to an over-the-counter topical pain relief cream
- It’s Perfect for Localized Pain
- As CBD binds with the CB2 receptors in our skin, it never reaches the bloodstream. So, it will only provide relief on the areas you apply it to.
- It’s Safe!
- While many studies are still underway, scientific reviews have shown that generally, CBD has a favorable safety profile for humans
- It Can Be Legal – Under the Correct Circumstances
- In 47/50 states, CBD is legal in some capacity (recreationally or medicinally)
- It’s federally legal to purchase CBD that does not contain more than 0.3 percent THC
It may be a new concept, but the evidence is clear: CBD can be a safe, useful, legal, and efficient source of relief for those dealing with arthritic pain and discomfort. It’s been shown to work in most users to provide localized, temporary joint pain relief. CBD has a favorable safety profile for human users, and is legal in most states, under the correct circumstances. When searching for a CBD cream that works, it’s important to choose the best. Hustle Butter’s CBD Luxe Cream is made from pure CBD and cannabinoid isolates, and is anti-inflammatory, skin calming, and muscle comforting. Plus, it’s gluten-free, cruelty free, synthetic and fragrance free, and certified vegan!
About the author: Yaffa Baslaw (@yadeinu) is a Freelance Writer with over a decade of experience copywriting and blogging compelling content. She has written for more than 20 companies in the fields of healthcare, skincare, and retail.